Okay, enough of the palm trees...,here is the new racor fuel filter that Gary added to the existing system (two days of thinking how he would install it and another two to actually get the job done!).
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow that is a pretty hot fule filter system. Been a little while since we looked at the pics, but I really wish we were in florida, and I look forward to seeing you in the islands again. I hopw you two are happy and healthy, I miss you soooooooooo much. Love Carm
Hi both, we wondered how you are getting on and what your plans are? We didn't exchange email addresses did we? We set up our blog and the address is jjrominadventures.blogspot.com and our email address is julianandjudy@hotmail.com We'd love to hear from you both.
3 comments:
wow that is a pretty hot fule filter system. Been a little while since we looked at the pics, but I really wish we were in florida, and I look forward to seeing you in the islands again. I hopw you two are happy and healthy, I miss you soooooooooo much.
Love Carm
sexy filter. How about some updates?
If you dont have anything exciting to post, get out there and do somethign exciting!
Hi both, we wondered how you are getting on and what your plans are? We didn't exchange email addresses did we? We set up our blog and the address is jjrominadventures.blogspot.com and our email address is julianandjudy@hotmail.com
We'd love to hear from you both.
Post a Comment